Our mission is to provide brief respite trips for cancer survivors and their caregiver. You may submit this form for yourself or on behalf of a survivor. Trips are awarded and organized based on availability; we cannot guarantee a specific trip location when you apply.
* must have physician diagnosis of cancer.
* must be in active treatment or less than 12 months out from treatment/24 months from treatment for bone marrow transplant patients. Active treatment is chemotherapy, radiation, and/or surgery.
* must not have traveled on a self-funded trip or a trip through another nonprofit.
* Arkansas residents are given first priority, but patients outside of this area will be considered.
* there is no income limit, but we want to help those in the greatest need who are unable to fulfill a brief trip on their own.
Trips are decided by our advisory committee based on availability.