Great! We're happy to know that you want to be a part of our award-winning program. Our mission is to provide brief respite vacations to cancer survivors and their caregiver.
In order to ensure an efficient process, please review our guidelines to ensure eligibility for our program. We're are a small nonprofit and are trying our best to help as many people as possible while maintaining the integrity of our mission.
* must have physician diagnosis of cancer.
* must be in active treatment or less than 12 months out from treatment/24 months from treatment for bone marrow transplant patients. Active treatment is chemotherapy, radiation, and/or surgery.
* must not have traveled on a self-funded trip or a trip through another nonprofit.
* residing in Arkansas are given first priority, but patients outside of this area will be considered.
* there is no income limit, but we want to help those in the greatest need that are unable to fulfill a brief trip on their own.
Trips are decided by our advisory committee based on availability.
Lymphomaniac Society | P.O. Box 56288 | Little Rock, AR 72215