Great! We're happy to know you want to be a part of our award-winning program. Our mission is simple: to help survivors and their caregiver in their cancer journey by offering a chance for rest and relaxation
In order to ensure an efficient process, please review our guidelines to ensure eligibility for our program. We're are a small nonprofit and are trying our best to help as many people as possible while maintaining the integrity of our mission.
* must have physician diagnosis of cancer.
* must be in active treatment or less than 12 months out from treatment/24 months from treatment for bone marrow transplant patients. Active treatment is chemotherapy, radiation, and/or surgery.
* must not have traveled on a self-funded trip or a trip through another nonprofit.
* residing in Arkansas are given first priority, but patients outside of this area will be considered.
* there is no income limit, but we want to help those in the greatest need that are unable to fulfill a brief trip on their own.
Trips are decided by our advisory committee based on availability.
Lymphomaniac Society | P.O. Box 56288 | Little Rock, AR 72215